Spring Flowers and Bees

Sunday, April 16, 2006

SourCream Timbits Undergoes a Makeover!


Finished my last bagel this morning

Thank you for tuning in...

As you can all see, I have made some changes to my site and I must say it's not yet perfect. There are still some things to fix. Having no talent in design or even the slightest bit of good taste, the process has been taking place for almost the whole 24 hours. Thus, I have no idea if what I've made is pretty enough since I've been staring at the monitor for too long.

I know, I am not supposed to do any makeover of my blog until exams are over. Too bad I've fallen too deep in obsession over making my blog a brighter place for the spring. Also due to exams, I will regretfully have to put a pause on my blogging activities. Do not worry, I have so many cooking, baking, and eating experience that I want to share with all of you!

Coming up at SourCream Timbits:
  • Shopping Guide: St. Lawrence Market
  • Artisan Baking: Soft and Chewy Bagels
  • Artisan Baking: Basic Sourdough Bread and Cultivating Wild Yeast
  • Signs of Spring: The Growth of Nasturtium
and much more...

Wish me luck on all my exams
And.. HAPPY EASTER everybody!

I'd like to credit for Sydney at The Sheriff for the caterpilar buttons I'm using on my sidebar. I don't know how to link back to your page using CSS, please tell me how if you can.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice banner

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nicely done!
who says you dont hv talent/good taste?

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home