Spring Flowers and Bees

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Happy Twenty-One !

If it's past midnight, then it's no longer my birthday.
But I want this post to be dated January 21st 2006, the day when I officially turn 21, my favorite number ^_^

I am so tired after a very exciting birth-day. There were too many surprises that exhausted me. Hence, I hope this picture below could represent my birthday festivities. Not really actually, they are just a pile of the famous Nuttela cupcakes I made last night. But I'm lovin' them!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it tastes great!

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, I love the name of your blog!

Secondly, happy belated birthday!

Thirdly, thanks for the pic of the nutella cupcakes ... I have a deep fondness for nutella stemming from my childhood when my grandmother used to buy it in huge plastic vats (you can do that in Italy ...)

I'll be visiting your blog often!

10:27 PM  
Blogger mae said...

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Sorry, it's late. Hope you had a fantastic day. Love the muffins! and the bows... so pretty.

8:11 AM  
Blogger little pomelo said...

Mae, Tin, and Ivonne,

Thank you all for the birthday wishes and greetings! So very sweet of you guys. I'm a newbie around here and I feel welcomed ^^

Check out my birthday report, a more self-centered post =p

Glad if you liked my MeMe list ^^

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cupcakes nya keliatan enak2.mama kirain
beli dari toko,taunya my talented daughter yg bikin.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home